Monday, September 17, 2012

Boots baby!

Autumn is just around the corner, let's talk footwear, oui? My favorite autumn shoes have to be, hands down, BOOTS! Love 'em! I'm going to show you my (reasonably priced) fall picks, lemme know what you think!

First off, in the category of ankle high boots, we have these lovely little treasures:

So cute right? And aren't you dying at the price? Completely affordable! I'm loving the grey, I really am. They'll go perfect with sweater dresses and nice thick tights. Color me excited!

So now we move on to the next category of boots, knee high. I am absolutely loving these sleek, suede numbers:

Also adorable and perfect and lovely. Not super expensive either, which is awesome for all of us on a budget.

The last and final category is a sort of a favorite of mine, is rainboots! If you think you can't get cute rainboots on the cheap, think again. I love these floral ones

Aren't they perfection? So cute. And so cheap! So there you have it, fall footwear that won't break the bank.  What're your go-to pieces for this autumn?


2 comments:

  1. Love wearing boots in autumn! Those ankle boots are gorgeous. Great post!

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete