Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Minimalism Madness

Lately I have become mildly obsessed with minimalistic decorating. I think it's a side effect of sharing a room with my daughter. She has her toys, I have my stuff, we're both trying to fit into a master bedroom... Yeah, it isn't pretty. The point here is, I think I'm really liking the minimalism thing. It's so clean and calming, pared down to basics, no frills, no real clutter, a place for everything and everything in its place. I like it. Especially stuff like this,


I love the feel of the space, the built in bench at the table is a perfect blend of function and aesthetic. I'm definitely also digging this mellow, warm bedroom from Desire to Inspire.
Thoughts? Ideas? Neither of these really show practical storage solutions, which I'll be on the lookout for in the future. Expect lots of posts about wading through the clutter and the organization process to follow. Until next time, ciao darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment