Thursday, July 12, 2012

A store, who, moi?

Hello, hello, hello, assorted citizens of the internet. Yes, it has been a while, for which I am terribly sorry. My lack of proper camera is killing my creativity and making me rage. At one point this was supposed to be a daily blog, I'd like to get it there again but it's sort of slow going when I have to rely on my iPhone camera and try not to smash it when it doesn't do what I want. Work, damn you, work!

All of that aside, I am the proud mama of a storefront on styleowner. The dealio with this nifty little site is that you get to put together a collection of designer fashions, from sweet sunnies to killer wedges and everything in between. You can browse my picks and favorites and snag the lovely little bits of awesome. Not going to lie, I do earn a commission for every purchase, but hey, a lady's got to do what a lady's got to do. The point is, cute stuff. Said cute stuff can be seen in my store, Whispers of Madness. Yes, that's the name of this blog as well. Perhaps at some point I'll explain the meaning behind the titles, but that point is not today so the meaning shall, unfortunately remain hidden. My, my, my, aren't I verbose today? 

So hey, what do you say, take a look at my treasure trove of fantastic! I'll likely be adding this to the sidebar with the links to my tumblr, twitter, and pinterest so be sure to check back for updated stock!

On that note, my darlings, I believe it's time for Mama Madness to cut this little ramble short. Au revoir, a bientot, adios, be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment